General Announcements

Applied Marketing Project MA Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 16.12.2020

Applied Marketing Project MA Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 16.12.2020

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for December 16th, the Applied Project Presentations, from the MA Marketing course by the following students (London Time):

• 9h00 - Hija Kamran: Empowering Young Girls Against Cyber Harassment and Bullying in Pakistan. [Language: EN]
  • 9h40 - Anick Genthon: How digital marketing strategy processes impact luxury hospitality, fashion, and jewelry industries in Europe? [Language: EN]
  • 10h20 - Theresa Scholz: Development of a Business Plan for an e-commerce start-up. [Language: EN]
  • 11h - Elizabeth Munro: How can UK fitness clubs harness the current trend of consumers seeking a more holistic approach to health and wellness in order to improve revenue and increase market share? [Language: EN]
  • 11h40 - Yulia Kisolapova: Self-branding on social media: an analysis of travel bloggers on Instagram. [Language: EN]
  • 14h00 - Tales Gagliardi: Business Plan for an E-commerce Company of Sustainable Products. [Language: EN]
  • 14h40 - Rodrigo Chimello: Importance of the brand. How visual communication contributes to the organizational success of the company. [Language: PT]
  • 15h20 - Julio Santos: Changing the world thru education, creating opportunity in private education institutions for those who can not afford it. [Language: EN]
  • 16h00 - Vivian Nelson: Analysis report on effective sustainable competitive marketing strategies for future and present entrepreneurs in Saint Lucia, post-covid-19. [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).