General Announcements

Final Major Project BA (Hons) Design/Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación

Final Major Project BA (Hons) Design/Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for May 10th, the Final Major Project Presentations, from the BA (Hons) Design course by the following student:

• 5 pm - Catarina Falé: MyEco, Modular and interactive solution to recycle and reduce household waste. [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).

It is scheduled for May 12th, the Final Major Project Presentations, from the BA (Hons) Marketing course by the following students (London Time):

• 2 pm - João Pereira: Coffee Capsule Cocktails. [Language: PT]
  • 2.40pm - Rebecca Westberg: Covid 19 effects on Social Media Marketing in Dubai, UAE. [Language: EN] 
  • 3.30pm - Camila Barrera: Impact of emotional marketing in social networks on e-commerce in Colombia. [Language: ES]
  • 4.10pm - João Nabo: Contributions of the E-sports model, virtual and augmented reality technology and blockchain technology to the gaming market in the United States of America. [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).