General Announcements

MA Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 22 & 23.06.2021

MA Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 22 & 23.06.2021

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for June 22nd and 23rd, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA students (London Time):

22 June

• 14h00 - Mwita Mwaikenda - Reviving your business through customer retention. [Language: EN]
  • 14h40 - Adolphe Ongla - How to increase solar lamp sales in totals Cameroon filling station network and non-network. [Language: EN]
  • 15h30 - Urvika Vyas - How small businesses in India benefited from digital marketing during the Covid-19 pandemic and strategies to help. [Language: EN]
  • 16h10 - Nicole Aedo - How to kill a stigma using marketing strategy and planning. [Language: EN]

23 June

• 14h00 - Sofia De Maussion - Leon Logothetis Personal branding. [Language: EN]
  • 14h40 - Cesar Zorrilla - Pre-feasibility study for the industrialisation and marketing of organic Tarwi in Peru, the USA and Europe. [Language: ES]
  • 15h30 - Sara Fonseca - The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on US e-commerce. [Language: PT]
  • 16h10 - Luiza Campello - Marketing plan for product entry and expansion in the Brazilian market: a case study of the Gelato Buongiorno brand. [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).