General Announcements

MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 08.04.2022

MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 08.04.2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for April 8th, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London Time):

• 14h - Michaela Ruth Calulut Gallardo: Zine to be seen: Negotiating identity and building communities as third culture Filipino-Honkongers. [Language: EN]
  • 14h30 - Catherine Macaluso Alexander: Visually communicating the psychology of colour. [Language: EN]
  • 15h -  Roopali Rawat: Recycling old Sari’s: imparting new life to used, traditional Indian attire “Sari” through digital solutions. [Language: EN]
  • 15h30 - Vikrant Sundaram: Yoga-Live: an online platform to learn and teach Yoga. [Language: EN]
  • 16h00 - Dyuti Mittal: A novel on sensitization - using graphic design to convey a message about consent, touch and dignity for women in India to tackle gender inequality and gender based violence. [Language: EN]
  • 16h30 - Kashvi Jaydeep Chhatrapati: 3D Ethnic fashion design website / application. [Language: EN]
  • 17h - Kate Scott Boyle: Prototyping futures for the uk post office: a human-centred approach to designing public service spaces. [Language: EN]
  • 17h30 - Eryn Lyn Corbeil: The effect of stress on design learning and creative potential. [Language: EN]
  • 18h00 - Daniela Katz Kuriansky: Colour psychology: Do brands influence the application in design? [Language: ES]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).