General Announcements

MA Design - Applied Design Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 30 September 2022

MA Design - Applied Design Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 30 September 2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for September 30th, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London Time):

• 10:30 am - Sanjeet Kumar: Pet portal. [Language: EN]
  • 11:00 am - Sheeba Fatima: Importance and application of vegan leather in the fashion industry. [Language: EN]
  • 11:30 am - Anjali Sreekumar: Museums in India. [Language: EN]
  • 12:00 pm - Sukeshi Dhawan: Development of A Virtual Measuring Tool for Entrepreneurial Creativity among Designers. [Language: EN]
  • 12:30 pm - Syeda Adeeba Moin: Omni-Channel Service Design an integrated customer experience. [Language: EN]
  • 14:00 pm - Sophie Wauters: Analysing the Influence of Packaging Design on Millennials Purchasing Behaviour within the Food Industry in the United States. [Language: EN]
  • 14:30 pm - Lolita Dmitrijeva: Photobook design: a visual narrative on the utopian and personal world of the new generation. [Language: EN]
  • 15:00 pm - Leonie Häusler: Holding onto emotions: Designing a sensory toolkit that enables individuals suffering from borderline personality disorder to establish a connection between their emotions and themselves, empowering them to overcome their dissociation and regain self-awareness. [Language: EN]
  • 15:30 pm - Gaïus Vagheni Kowene: The practice of sound design in eastern Congo’s community radio stations. [Language: EN]
  • 16:00 pm - Chloe-May Stiefer: An Immersive Melodic Electronic Music VR Experience. [Language: EN]
  • 16:30 pm - Fatimah Mosunmola Mustapha: Usability of Nigeria’s E-Government Services: A Case Study of the Nigeria Federal Ministry of Education Website. [Language: EN]
  • 17:00 pm - Jennie Nora Inokai: Developing a Visual Identity for a Music Festival. [Language: EN]
  • 17:30 pm - Julia Mastritsch: Typography Attributes in Hand lettering and Their Emotional Impact. [Language: EN]
  • 18:00 pm - Sonja Maria Jessica Dahmann: Saving Civilian Lives -  a Smart Medical Kit, Enabling Laypersons to Provide Medical Care in Inaccessible War Regions. [Language: EN]
  • 18:30 pm - Ana Bruna Jaramillo Dávila: Sustainable development in the design of packaging for Ecuadorian export chocolates. [Language: ES]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).