General Announcements

MA Design - Applied Design Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 28 & 29.12. 2022

MA Design - Applied Design Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 28 & 29.12. 2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

There are scheduled for 28 and 29 December the Applied Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London Time):

28 December:

• 10h - Éva Hüse Pedersen: Qualitative study of automated message flow in a mHealth application. [Language: EN]
  • 10h30 - Sarra-Maryam Fezzani: Designing the healthcare applications for the future - AI as an enabler for the fulfilment of SDG3 in SSA. [Language: EN]
  • 11h - Joris Dias: How Graphic Design revolutionized Product packaging. [Language: EN]
  • 11h30 - Jeong Park: Developing Generative Menu for Sushi Restaurants with "Automakase". [Language: EN]
  • 14h30 - Jade Longo: Methodological Proposal for Signalling Design Project: Ergonomic Analysis and Spatial Orientation of the Regional Medical Council of the State of São Paulo (Cremesp) [Language: PT]
  • 15h - Robson Moreira: The aesthetics of the grotesque and its role in contemporary design. [Language: PT]
  • 15h30 - Carmela Cammisuli: Interactive Book Design: Creating a Narrative that Empowers and Educates Young Children on Dyslexia. [Language: EN]
  • 16h - Alejandro Cerón: Posters: Naked Cali. [Language: ES]
  • 16h30 - Elisabeth Durin: The contribution of functional and minimalist design in work furniture to meet everyday functional needs. [Language: PT]
  • 17h - João Peral: The path to News Magazine cover design and the transformations in the age of online publishing. [Language: PT]
  • 17h30 - Paula Baez: The Power of Images: Advertising Guidelines for the Colombian Tourism Sector. [Language: EN]

29 December:

• 14h - Aishwarya Singh: Using MEMEs to reform visual communication experience of weather app. [Language: EN]
  • 14h30 - Kashvi Chhatrapati: 3D Ethnic fashion design website / application. [Language: EN]
  • 15h - Hashem Assaf: Design Through Story. [Language: EN]
  • 15h30 - Diala Ghamrawi: Infographics | educational -  interior design basic guidelines. [Language: EN]
  • 16h - Heba Shehadeh: Sensory Confluence and the Strife for Human Creativity. [Language: EN]
  • 16h30 - Daniel Uhr: Bringing aviation art to life with design thinking. [Language: PT]
  • 17h - Nikoline Damhus: Sustainable Fashion. [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).