General Announcements

MA Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 23 & 24 Jan. 2023

MA Marketing - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 23 & 24 Jan. 2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for January 23rd and 24th, the Applied Marketing Project Presentations, from the following MA Marketing students (London Time):

23rd January
  • 19:00 pm - Pamela Mallah: The effect of brand on consumer buying decisions image - the case of Chateau Ksara in Lebanon. [Language: EN]
  • 19:40 pm - Lidia Ruas: How do marketing departments employ agile principles in a post-pandemic environment? [Language: EN]
  • 20:20 pm - Ricardo Costa: How to use direct response copywriting to optimize conversions of a business in the self-education industry marketing online. [Language: EN]
  • 21:00 pm - Jack Sanders: Why do domestically successful Chinese technology brands, particularly smartphones and home appliances, often fall short of western brands in European markets, and how can they overcome these issues to become leaders. [Language: EN]
24th January
  • 19:00 pm - Joel Pita: Market factors affecting the adoption of mobile banking by banks in Mozambique. [Language: PT]
  • 19:40 pm - António Martins: The influence of experiential marketing on consumers - case study IKEA. [Language: PT]
  • 20:20 pm - João Raimundo: Marketing more adjusted to generations X and Y in wine consumption in Portugal: a market study. [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).