General Announcements

Applied Design Project MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 05 & 07.07.2023

Applied Design Project MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 05 & 07.07.2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

There are scheduled the Applied Design Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London time):

5th july
  • 2:30 pm - Ana Paula Magalhães Lopes Batista: Salus, a system for performing laboratory tests without leaving home. [Language: PT]
  • 3:00 pm - Debanjana Chowdhury: Does harnessing Visual trends forge strong Brand Identity and enhance Customer Loyalty. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Arkadiusz Adam Rataj: Designing for Authentic Connections: Unravelling the Communication Challenges of Travel Experiences. [Language: EN]
  • 4:00 pm - Gleh Appleton: Anthropologies of Design: Deepening Design Insight to Address the Complex Adaptive Social Problems of the 21st Century [Language: EN]
  • 4:30 pm - Gil Elias: Conceptual Social Cooperative Residential Living: An Idea for Urban Oasis. [Language: EN]

7th july

• 2:00 pm - Hind Elatrassi: The emotional impact of intensive care units design on families. [Language: EN]
  • 2:30 pm - Vanessa Gama Kansler Carvalho: A Biophilic Exploration: Unveiling the Potential of Bacteria as a Design Medium to Enhance Local Bio-Interconnection Awareness in Setúbal through the Revelation of Visible Microbial Patterns. [Language: EN]
  • 3:00 pm - Émilie Gravel-Rochette: Enhancing the 3D-Printing Experience for a Democratic Use: A Framework for Generative 3D-Printed Designs. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Krystyn Faye Heide : Designing Care Systems for Neurodiversity: How Technology Can Assist in Identifying and Addressing the Sensory Needs of Neuroatypical Children. [Language: EN]
  • 4:00 pm - Tracy Samaroo: Transforming the dining experience at home through a set of innovative tableware. [Language: EN]
  • 4:30 pm - Stephanie Croes: Creating digital visual culture on TikTok as a human-centered design strategy for Futures of Education. The #FYP content - From distractor to shareholder of education. [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).