General Announcements

BA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 29 & 30.08.2023

BA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 29 & 30.08.2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for August 29th and 30th, the Final Project Presentations, from the following BA (Hons) Marketing students (London Time):

29 August
  • 16:00 pm - Ahmed Abdelkader: Effect of Online Trends on Nutrition Industry. [Language: EN]
  • 16:30 pm - Valeriya Shkarovetska: Marketing Plan for the Hospitality Industry in Catar. [Language: EN]
  • 17:00 pm - Danielle Rocha: The influence of Cultural Factors on marketing Strategies for Schools in Dubai. [Language: EN]
  • 17:30 pm - Ashley Koeman: The Effectiveness of Virtual Influencers on the Purchasing Behaviour of Consumers in Spain. [Language: EN]
  • 18:00 pm - Mayra Gebauer: The Influence of Social Media on Book Consumption in the United States. [Language: EN]
30 August
  • 14:30 pm - Tatiana da Silva: Digital Influencers And Their Influence On Brands And Consumers On Social Media. [Language: EN]
  • 15:00 pm - Mónica Díaz-Ponte Penedo: The "brand" in manufacturer brands versus private labels, L'Oreal Excellence versus Mercadona's Deliplús as a case study. [Language: ES]
  • 15:30 pm - Joana Mota Pinheiro: Fibromyalgia and chronic diseases in the labour market - Marketing plan for Portuguese companies. [Language: PT]
  • 16:00 pm - Bianca Miranda: Marketing plan for personalised tours. [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).