General Announcements

MA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 13 & 14.03.2024

MA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 13 & 14.03.2024

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for March 13th and 14th, the Final Project Presentations, from the following MA Marketing students (London Time):

13th March

• 14:30: Mariann Vella Understanding and Addressing Consumer Skepticism Towards Business Sustainable Communication in the Netherlands [Language: EN]
  • 15h10: Brenna Knotts - The Silent Salesman. The Role of Package Design in Brand Identity, Recognition and Intention in the U.S.A. [Language: EN]
  • 16H: Amy Kruger - The role of user-generated content on the destination choice of U.S. travelers analysis and strategies for destination management companies [Language: EN]
  • 16H40: Janice - Impact of corporate ESG on financial performance and sentiments in Canada [Language: EN]

14th March

• 14:30: Carolina Vieira Martins Beauty in the Digital Age: Strategic Planning and Analysis of Portuguese Consumers' Behaviour in Relation to L'Oréal's Virtual Try-On [Language: PT]
  • 15h10: Guilherme Favaron - Virtual Self-Service Marketing Agency via Artificial Intelligence for Small and Medium-Sized Companies [Language: PT]
  • 16H: Dionísio Mendes - Sports Marketing [Language: PT]
  • 16H40: Alexander Carbonere - United Airlines business plan for supersonic commercial flights between Europe and North America [Language: ES]
Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).