Applied Design Project MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 02.10.2026

Applied Design Project MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 02.10.2026

por Sara Petiz -

There are scheduled the Applied Design Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London time):

  • 14:00 - Evan Sohun: Land of Plenty. Mauritus’ ...

mais...

There are scheduled the Applied Design Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London time):

  • 14:00 - Evan Sohun: Land of Plenty. Mauritus’ insularity and mixed identity as drivers of a singular art & design visual narrative [Language: EN]
  • 14:30 - Youssif Alani: Beyond Imitation: A Practice-Based Exploration of Hybrid Footwear in Arab Cowboy Subculture [Language: EN]
  • 15:00 - Fatima Sabjee: Designing an AI-Assisted Governance Tool to Preserve Evidence-Based UX Decisions [Language: EN]
  • 15:30 - Olivia Wiercinska: What universal principles of strategic brand communication drive virality on TikTok, and how can these be distilled into transferable principles for creative practice? [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).