It is scheduled for June 12th, the Applied Design Project Presentations, from the MA Design course by the following students (London time zone):
- 10 am - Helen Xiong. Furniture design for reducing office air pollution. [Language: EN]
- 11 am - Rashid Hamid. Uniform Design: a proposal for Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew. [Language: EN]
- 12 pm - Mark Canonigo. Architecture and Social Urbanism: Transformation of overseas domestic helpers center for Filipinos in Hong Kong. [Language: EN]
- 2 pm - Jophin Joy. WishNWear, an app using augmented reality and artificial intelligence for online fashion shopping. [Language: EN]
- 3 pm - Dana Baajour. Experiencing Pleasure in Places: Designing a Happy Public Space in Beirut. [Language: EN]
Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (firstname.lastname@example.org).