It is scheduled for April 1st, the final Project Presentations, from the following students (London Time):
- 10h00 - Ian Baverstock - Learning Environment Design. [Language: EN]
- 10h45 - Varun Panambur - Designing a digital platform for the detection of fake news by analysing human behaviour. [Language: EN]
- 17h15 - Ahmad Al Hindi - Arabic Modular Generative Design. [Language: EN]
- 18h00 - Miroslav Boljević - Typographic Body: A connection between form and personality in corporate logotypes. [Language: EN]
- 18h45 - Daiane Lindner - The application of Design Thinking methods to transform scientific data into visual communication through 3D video - a case applied to Brazilian wildfires. [Language: PT]
Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (firstname.lastname@example.org).