It is scheduled for July 2 and 5, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA students (London Time):
- 4 pm Melanie Ribeiro - How visual culture influences designers and the world. [Language: PT]
- 4h30pm - Valentina D' Amico - The Shelxagon: Organisational Furniture Shelf for office / study space. [Language: EN]
- 9 am - John McDonald - Portable UV and Ozone Sanitizer for Mobile Phones. [Language: EN]
- 9h30 am - André Mergulhão - The use of QRCodes in museum communication design. Online platform for information and support for exhibitions.[Language: PT]
- 5h30 pm - Tobias Miorin - DrumPad Innovation. [Language: EN]
Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (email@example.com).