General Announcements

MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 06 & 07.01.2022

MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 06 & 07.01.2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for January 6 and 7, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London Time):

6 January

• 2:30 pm - Amira Mansur: Fuelling the customer experience. Innovating the customer experience of fuel & electric stations through UX/UI & AI. [Language: EN]
  • 3 pm - Christian Frode Olsen: Synthetic Media as a tool for educational content creation. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Benjamin Bredeweg: Wine label design utilizing the visual culture to express authenticity within the Jumilla DO. [Language: EN]
  • 4 pm - Ana Rita Gama: A coherence and independence of ideas. Direct link to creativity within convergent and divergent thinking. [Language: PT]
  • 4:30 pm - David Alby Medina Gonzalez: Competition bicycle saddles. Experimental design of a specific saddle for contemporary indoor cycling. [Language: ES]
  • 5 pm - Jean Nicolás Campos Maldonado: Illustration and gamification: development of an intuitive tool to support pre-school education in digital environments. [Language: ES]

7 January

• 2:30 pm - Dianne Jane Gupta: Redefining the capsule closet in the age of environmental consciousness amongst Millennials and Gen Z. [Language: EN]
  • 3 pm - Abdul Basith Mohamed Aslam - Sustainable graphic design, printing guidelines and practices for the Sri Lankan tea packaging industry. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Surbhi Jain: You had me at hello! Now that's a photographic memory. [Language: EN]
  • 4 pm - Ong Poh Siong: Interactive wayfinding in a kid-friendly mall. Combining interactive installation with traditional signage. [Language: EN]
  • 4:30 pm - Andrius Busilas: Non-invasive glucose monitoring (NIGM) system. Designing a sustainable solution for diabetes self-management through the design thinking process. [Language: EN]
  • 5 pm - Kitija Rubike: Initiating pro-environmental action towards purchase of plant-based meat alternatives in the Netherlands with the help of a new in-store design solution.[Language: EN]
  • 5:30 pm - Jennifer Craven: A review of Graphic Design Education in FE (Further Education), investigating how educators can bridge the skills gap and increase the perceived value of graphic design. [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).