General Announcements

MA Marketing - Applied Marketing Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 23 / 26 / 30.03.2022

MA Marketing - Applied Marketing Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 23 / 26 / 30.03.2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for March 23rd, 26th and 30th, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA Marketing students (London Time):

23 March

• 19h - Raluca Izabella Carcadia: The impact of covid 19 on the marketing strategies used by food delivery applications in Qatar. [Language: EN]
  • 19h30 - Raquel Bonelo: The future of retail: How does the development of E-commerce affect the physical business? [Language: EN]
  • 20h -  Simon Teede: Market analysis of the tourist towns of Victoria Falls and Livingstone to establish the potential gaps in the market. [Language: EN]
  • 20h30 - Pien de Lat: One choice too many: What can Zalando improve to avoid the negative effects of the feeling of choice overload for consumers in the Netherlands. [Language: EN]

26 March

• 14h00 - Mohammed Ahmed Alharbi: Development of a business plan for an E-commerce sportswear business in Saudi Arabia.[Language: EN]
  • 14h30 - Ahmad Aladham: How can an on-demand fuel delivery APP bring convenience & save time in Cairo? [Language: EN]
  • 15h - Mona Nassereddine: Applications and impact of neuromarketing in modern consumer science. [Language: EN]
  • 15h30 - Alina Suleimanova: The impact of the Paris agreement on marketing in the automotive industry. [Language: EN]

Break

• 16h30 - Olalekan Obisesan: The impact of the strategic marketing communication on Volunteer engagement and retention in nonprofit organizations in Nigeria. [Language: EN]
  • 17h - Franciska Acs: Local branding: It's not rocket science. [Language: EN]
  • 17h30 - Cristina Tejada: How have e-commerce trends influenced the tourism and hospitality industries in the United States of America?  [Language: EN]
  • 18h - Marina Miranda de Mattos: Can tokenization and blockchain democratize finance and bring more active participants into the financial markets? [Language: EN]

30 March

• 19h00 - Luanna Mendes: How is artificial intelligence changing consumer relations? [Language: PT]
  • 19h30 - Verónica Pereira: E-commerce challenges and opportunities in the development of new sustainable fashion products for the luxury market in the era of Social Media. [Language: PT]
  • 20h00 - Joana Teixeira: How to position the JEF brand in the Portuguese fashion market. [Language: PT]
  • 20h30 - Olivia Teodoro: Health update: useful information application about in-patient status. [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).