General Announcements

MA Marketing - Applied Marketing Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 13 & 14 June 2022

MA Marketing - Applied Marketing Project - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 13 & 14 June 2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for June 13th and 14th, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA Marketing students (London Time):

13 June

• 17h - Angeline Tan Leng Ean: The impact of digital media and digital technology on children in Malaysia. [Language: EN]
  • 17h30 - Oluchi Kalu: How does digital marketing influence beauty perception in teenage girls. [Language: EN]
  • 18h - Claire Forbes: Business plan for Pieman´s plant-powered growth. [Language: EN]
  • 18h30 - Danielle Bonadio: Brand purpose: Establishing a purpose-led athleisure company that will succeed in the Canadian marketplace. [Language: EN]
  • 19h - Jamie Kuehn: A Metaverse Design Studio. Literature Review and Diagnostic.[Language: EN]

14 June

• 19h00 - Esther Krakue : How to establish and increase brand awareness of fashion e-commerce brands to new customers in the UK with the use of search engine marketing. [Language: EN]
  • 19h30 - Pedro Perim: Study of a Business Model for the Provision of Specialized Services in the Production of Didactic Content for Distance Learning. [Language: PT]
  • 20h - Ricardo Azenha: Entry points in the handcrafted ice cream category and how to exploit them to boost the sales of a new brand of handcrafted ice cream in the Lisbon area. [Language: PT]
  • 20h30 - Rafael Vasconcelos: Application of Marketing in the Modernisation and Visibility of Local Authorities: The case of the Municipality of São Vicente (Cape Verde). [Language: PT]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).