General Announcements

MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 01 & 02.07.2022

MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 01 & 02.07.2022

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for July 1 and 2, the final Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London Time):

1 July

• 2 pm - Sourabh Gupta: Understanding the intangible cultural heritage and its role in urban rejuvenation - A study of Ekamravan, Odisha. [Language: EN]
  • 2:30 pm - Pooja Ghai: Guidelines for Accessible Infrastructure in Delhi-NCR. [Language: EN]
  • 3 pm - Oshin Saxena: Mascot design for boosting wildlife conservation efforts in the Amazon rainforest. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Niharika Mishra: Study of  futuristic designs and their applications. [Language: EN]
  • 4 pm - Manas Arora: Smart helmets for two-wheeler riders. [Language: EN]
  • 4:30 pm - Jessica Kincaid: Extending a helping hand: a device for the elderly to safely use stairs. [Language: EN]
  • 5 pm - Bence Kücsán: The future of reading. [Language: EN]
  • 5:30 pm - Thristan Newman: The power of the poster: Is 21st century graphic design the spread of propaganda or modern-day advertising? [Language: EN]
  • 6 pm - Jennifer Sanchez: The Power is Yours: Using Design Thinking to Support Behavior Change Around Product Purchases and Usage and Promote Sustainable Decision Making. [Language: EN]
  • 6:30 pm - Eddy Mora: Object oriented design as the methodology for teaching digital design tools. [Language: EN]

2 July

• 1 pm - Jungkyoo Kim: Korean female character design in the global game industry from the 2010s: review and suggestions for future direction. [Language: EN]
  • 1:30 pm - Bryn Davies: Can design thinking become a method of informing the practice of photography? [Language: EN]
  • 2 pm - Subhasish Kundu: Digitalization garment for digital generation. [Language: EN]
  • 2:30 pm - Bruno Pazzim: D&D Story Hub: Using Dungeons & Dragons as a framework for creativity output. [Language: EN]
  • 3 pm - Carla Lacalle: Brand strategy for an equine campaign. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Kerry Anne Taylor: The retail design paradigm and its correlation with neuroscience. [Language: EN]
  • 4 pm - Théophile Jacques Coulon: Product Innovation in Andorra: Designing the next Generation of Loudspeakers [Language: EN]
  • 4:30 pm - Jessica Alfonso: The influence of stock photography on social norms: making sure normal represents us all. [Language: EN]
  • 5 pm - Amal Aqel: Imposter syndrome: how design can help individuals overcome their  imposter feelings. [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).