General Announcements

BA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 07 & 08.03. 2023

BA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 07 & 08.03. 2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for March 7th and 8th, the Final Project Presentations, from the following BA (Hons) Marketing students (London Time):

7th March
  • 18:30 pm - Mustafa Reha Aksoy: Marketing plan for a sustainable Luxury Goods company in the UK Market. [Language: EN]
  • 19:00 pm - Simone Sleeuw: Effects of Covid-19 on the consumer market in the USA [Language: EN]
  • 19:30 pm - Martina Colombo: Elon Musk´s Twitter: Implications for brands and advertisers. [Language: EN]
  • 20:00 pm - Ronaldo Salame: Electronic Personal Trainer Market in the United States. [Language: EN]
  • 20:30 pm - Enver Komut: Investigating the impact of social media on esports viewership and exploring the branding strategies used by esports teams. [Language: EN]
8th March
  • 18:30 pm - Victoria Markovkina: Examining the impact of Greenwashing on Consumer Perception and buying behavior in Europe. [Language: EN]
  • 19:00 pm - Joaquim Lupeta: Marketing plan for the company Gesseven - Contabilidade e Gestão SA. [Language: PT]
  • 19:30 pm - José Fernando Almeida: Electric cars and the future of the automobile market in Portugal. [Language: PT]
  • 20:00 pm - Mariana Luís: Impact of internal marketing to retain and recruit employees. [Language: PT]
  • 20:30 pm - Laia Prats Canals: Pet marketing: The marketing of pets in Germany. [Language: ES]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).