General Announcements

BA Design - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 03 & 06.03. 2023

BA Design - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 03 & 06.03. 2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

There are scheduled the Final Major Project Presentations, from the following BA (Hons) Design students (London time):

3rd march
  • 1:00 pm - Alina Doroshko: Creating a sustainable, modular furniture solution for university accommodations in the Bulgarian market. [Language: EN] - To be confirmed
  • 1:30 pm - Jennath Poozhithara: Doctor Connect. A wireless telemedicine system designed to assist the disabled. [Language: EN]
  • 2:00 pm - Ada-Ioana Moisa: The Abstract Business of Collage Copyright: Legislation Made Easy. [Language: EN]
  • 2:30 pm - Lianne MacDonald: Design communication to bring awareness and educate the impact of marine debris through moving image. [Language: EN]
  • 3:00 pm - Maria Cornelia Morut: LET’S INK, An online platform to bring better communication and solve misinformation between the tattoo industry and its clients. [Language: PT]
  • 3:30 pm - Loana Geraldine Schmit: Development of a UX design interface to meet the personal management needs of ceramists. [Language: EN]
  • 4:00 pm - Laiba Nadeem: Foldable and detachable trolley. [Language: EN]
6th march
  • 4:30 pm - Marguaréte Schnetler: Alcohol beverage, packaging design [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).