General Announcements

Applied Design Project MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 31.03.2023

Applied Design Project MA Design - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 31.03.2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

There are scheduled the Applied Design Project Presentations, from the following MA Design students (London time):

31st march
  • 1:00 pm - Jane Gallurt: Using wearable technology to make travel safer for women. [Language: EN]
  • 1:30 pm - Polisetti Ganasurya: The Power of Anti-Design: How Purposefully Challenging Design Norms Can Create Social Impact. [Language: EN]
  • 2:00 pm - Meghna Gupta: Personalised Indian Styling & Shopping Experience. [Language: EN]
  • 2:30 pm - Razin Khan: Modular Architecture – To Redesign Urban Areas of Delhi. [Language: EN]
  • 3:00 pm - Aliya Taki: Kantha embroidery: Navigating the challenges of a traditional craft in a modern world. [Language: EN]
  • 3:30 pm - Maha Agha: The Impact of Subvertising Campaigns and Awareness Website on TikTok Addiction and Eating Disorders Among High School Students in Kuwait and Arab Gulf Countries. [Language: EN]
  • 4:00 pm - Carmelo Bisignanov: COMU - Community Optimisation for Micro-Business and Unit Trust. High-tech software in Sicilian smart villages. [Language: EN]
  • 4:30 pm - Justin Kulangara: Cancelling the cancel culture: Researching cancel culture and creating a platform that defends artists from it. [Language: EN]
  • 5:00 pm - Shamim Mirshahi: The Evolution of Book Cover Design: Exploring Art Direction Through Time. [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Design (designtutor@lsdmlondon.com).