General Announcements

MA Marketing Projects - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 11 & 12 April 2023

MA Marketing Projects - Presentation I Apresentação I Presentación - 11 & 12 April 2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for April 11th and 12th, the Applied Project Presentations, from the following MA Marketing students (London Time):

11th April
  • 18:00 pm - Christopher Tan: Understanding changes in purchasing behavior of Family SMEs for B2B products & services as the next generation takes over in Singapore [Language: EN]
  • 18:40 pm - Zaid Alrifai: E-commerce Marketing in UAE Automotive Industry [Language: EN]
  • 19:20 pm - Asan Atallah: Marketing role in the implementation and achievements of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Iraq [Language: EN]
  • 20:00 pm - Tesha Mahihu: The Retail Revolution in Kenya: the future of shopping in supermarkets impacted by technology [Language: EN]
12th April
  • 18:00 pm - Mashael Alotaibi: The influence of brand image on consumer behavior in Saudi Arabia [Language: EN]
  • 18:40 pm - José Maria Barrado: The future of fundraising: Connecting with Generation Z to boost fundraising in Spain [Language: ES]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).