General Announcements

BA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 23, 29 & 30.11.2023

BA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 23, 29 & 30.11.2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

There are scheduled the Final Major Project Presentations, from the following BA (Hons) Marketing students (London time):

23 November
  • 14:30 - Javiera González: The impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on marketing [Language: ES]
  • 15h00 - Ingrid Perrine -  Marketing Wellness in the Workplace: Internal Communications Plan for Integrating Health Apps in U.S Corporate Wellness Initiatives [Language: EN]
  • 15h30: Maria Inês - The Influence of Social Media on Beauty Trends and Consumer Behaviour in Portugal [Language: PT]
  • 16h00: Pedro Ribeiro - The impact of new technologies on the property market: a case study of Portugal [Language: PT]
29 November

• 14h30: Laura Carmo - Creating housing quickly and cheaply as a marketing strategy [Language: PT]
  • 15h00: Lauro Henriques - Red Bull - From energising drink to world sports reference [Language: PT]
  • 15h30: Carolina Sonney - The influence of digital media on the purchasing decision process [Language: PT]

30 November

• 14h30: Frida Hernandez - The Role Of Marketing In Helping The Organizations And Brands To Retain Customers In The Tech Industry In Europe [Language: EN]
  • 15h00: Monica Jaco - Marketing Plan for E-commerce fashion business in Portugal [Language: EN]
  • 15h30: Vera Kruglova  - Marketing Plan for a new brand of clothes [Language: EN]
  • 16h00: Ozden Oz - How AI technologies in marketing communication transform B2B companies in Germany: The Siemens case [Language: EN]

Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).