General Announcements

MA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 06.12.2023

MA Marketing - Final Project Presentation I Apresentação de Projetos Finais I Presentación de proyectos finales - 06.12.2023

by Sara Petiz -
Number of replies: 0

It is scheduled for December 06th, the Final Project Presentations, from the following MA Marketing students (London Time):

• 15: Pallavi Bhasin Eligo – Tapping into the organic chemistry of Ayurveda by blending traditional wisdom and modern innovation [Language: EN]
  • 15h40: Layali Al-Otaibi How to effectively utilize marketing & communication objectives to support the strategic growth and business growth in companies Mergers and acquisitions? [Language: EN]
  • 16H20: Arslan Shahzad Optimizing Digital Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses: A Comparative Analysis of Effective Tactics [Language: EN]
  • 17h: Luzzel Casariego The role of influencer marketing in shaping purchase intentions for baby products: A consumer perspective [Language: EN]
  • 17h40: Gabriella Guimarães: Optimising integrated communication in social marketing: Effective strategies for NGOs in Mozambique [Language: PT]
Those interested in attending please contact the Tutor Centre - Marketing (marketingtutor@lsdmlondon.com).